Ann M. D’Angelo M.A. Mindfulness Educator
Bring the practice of Mindfulness into your daily life and cultivate a calmer, wiser, more balanced life with your children. The demands placed on parents today are profound, slowing down, letting go of past and future worries, bringing awareness to the present moment is a gift we can give ourselves, our families, and future generations.
- Develop a common language and practice within your family.
- Cultivate kindness & compassion for yourself, your family, and others.
- Practice conscious parenting by responding to stressful moments rather than reacting.
- Recognize habitual patterns that “push your buttons” and an awareness to what triggers you to “flip your lid”.
- Bring awareness to the beauty of life’s everyday moments with gratitude.
Join Ann D’Angelo MA, Mindfulness Educator in this 8 Week Exploration of the Foundations of Mindfulness.
Tuesday Mornings 9:00-10:30 am
Classes begin September 24 – November 12, 2013
275 E. California Blvd. Suite E
Pasadena, Ca 91106
To reserve a place in the class
626-840-0045 or email@example.com
Space is limited